Friday 24 April 2009

She predicts..

dat she will fall sick SOON....

knw y?
cuz i dun well since yday..my body is like so wrong..i get tired out from juz climbing up da staircase in da hse...and i got no appetite to eat..juz dun feel like eating (>.<)

plz God dun let me fall sick yet...i hav to face my battle next week with my FINALS!!aft my battle...i dun mind getting sick

it was raining da whole aftnun at Penang...it wud be so so so nice to sleep but i was out at Sg Dua's McD studyin...Joyce and Terrence wer der to accompany me..and to teach da stupid me xD

there wer two pervert guys beside our table..dey kept lookin at our table..and wen my fren joyce wen to refill da coke..they look at her and smile..and kept staring at her while she walks to da counter to refill and walk back...PERVERTS!!! GET A LIFE la u two...

for today..tomolo and da day aft...i gota seriously get into my books d...but im still LAZY!!!...frenz having their freedom d..and me?still stuck with BOOKS!...

Me gets reali lonely sometimes...any1 willing to be my victim?? xD
im getting beta d..so ya'll dun ned to worry d..
i dun cry..i dun go emo suddenly...
training to be tough and dats my goal!
and am i flirting?nop im not...but i cudnt deny that i go out with my guy frenz often these days..hehe...fully utilising my freedom?hahaha...probably
am gona stay single till i find a TRUE guy..a guy who loves me as much as i love him..wana takes things slowly aft tis...cuz i dun wana repeat wat i had gone thru ady..its juz too pain.
still misses him? dat i cudnt deny...
but its only SOMETIMES...
i got lots more stuff for my brain to tink of..
next week will gona be a fun Fun FUN week for me aft my finals!!!!!
EKEKEKEKEKE...will spill out da info later *grin*..
so watch out...


xD

No comments: