Thursday 2 April 2009

Tears dat talks

Truth hurts...
Reality KILLS...
both came my way at da same time..
and i wasnt thinkin straight da whole time...
da feeling dat im feeling now cudnt be express in words...
i dun knw how to explain it out..
and i dun knw y im so sad wen im all alone at home...
mayb cuz he was like a pillar...
dat i cud alws lean on...
or mayb i was so into him..
dat i stick on him like a glue...
crying is like my daily hobby nowadays..
cuz i will neva realise dat my tears are actually rolling down...
it hurt to da core dat sometimes i reali cudnt cry
but come to think of it...
does tis all worth?
ppl call me stupid...
ppl call me dumbo...
i knw i am from da very start...
but u may neva knw how i feel nor how i think..
im tryin to get on my feet..
im tryin to move on..
IM TRYING...
dat word reali is hard to fulfill..
my sheets are alws wet at nite...
my eyes will alws be swollen in da morning...
but wat cud i do?
im not emotion-less...
i hate tis fact...
but now i juz gota accept it..
i hate bein alone...
but now i gota get used to it...
i hate bein all so sad alone...
but now i gota face it all alone...
i hate da darkness at nite..
but now i gota go thru it alone...
i wonder does he have a 'target'..
cuz he was neva been so cruel to me...
i wonder was all his truth wer lies from da very beginin..
cuz his heart cud be hard as a stone rite now.
no matter how much i still luv him...
no matter how much i still wan him back...
its all impossible rite now...
this is da end of US.






my heart is stil fragile..cud it heal?cud i be myself back soon?how much longer i hav to endure tis pain?how much longer will my sheets be wet all nite?wen will i overcome tis?WEN????!!!!
i wana thk my frenz for alws bein der for me..calling me everynite juz to make sure dat im alrite...and thx for cheering me up by saying dat u all will introduce me a better guy...and thx for taking me out juz to sing my heart out like a wacko...thx for everything..and i thk god for u all..

No comments: