Monday 18 May 2009

Moi PASS!

OWH MY GOODNESS SERIOUSLY IM SO GONA SCREW DA INTERNET!!!!! i juz FREAKING WROTE A LOOOONNNNGGG POST AND ITS ALL GONE!!!YEAH GONEEEEEEEE....


im so freaking PISSED OFF!!!

GAWDDAMNYOUSTREAMYX!!!!


wateva...i shall not let it ruin my mood....have to maintain a good mood for today..cuz...*see da title of my blog* YIKESS YESSS!! =)


2 years past as fast as wind blows....


in these 2 freaking hard years....
der wer times i wana giv up...
wana giv up cuz i was too TIRED...STRESS UP...FEELS STUPID...and cudnt handle da tough subs..
yeah u may say dat i got no confidence...i totaly dun hav wen it comes to studies...cuz everytime i study for exams..it feels like nothing goes in da stupid brain of mine..and for TARC dey juz LOVES having exams...its like keeping us on our toes..its like sumthing good actually but its reali tiring!

and GOSH i hav to spend 4 hours bus ride to coll and back..thk god der is smart technologies like mp3 and Hp to keep me company...its super tiring..im alws da 1 to get up da earliest and go home da latest.


2nd year of da diploma was da toughest...and on da 2nd sem..i got my 1st failure..i failed 2 subs..both of it is accounting subs..yeah damn!im da lousiest accountant in da future =)...but i resit last sem...and da results came out today...and i PASS ALL!! LALALALA~!...


so dat means...im now UNOFFICIALLY GRADUATED from DIPLOMA! yess....and i cud continue my ADVANCE DIP with my gals!...hhhoooooorrraaayy!btw...we'll still be in Penang Branch...




in these 2 years..
i've learn to be independent..
i've grown...
i've gone thru lotsa tough times..
i've learn to persevere..

in these 2 years...
i've knwn great souls in class...
we hav our tough times...
but heck...
doesnt those tough times brot us closer?

in da next 3 years...
i cudnt wait to spend it all with u guys!
more outings?more late nite out?
one thing for sure we wont repeat..
dat is not to mix spicy tuna and normal tuna together for our sandwiches.
=D



thx to my gals for alws bein there for me...
thx for sharing ur notes with me...
thx for alws helpin me out wen i dun undstnd...
thx for laughin on my lame jokes...
thx for *tahan-ning* with my blurness...
and most of all...
thx for bein such a great fren to me!!!!
a HUGE..
MMMUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAKKKKSSSSS!
to u guys...
<3

No comments: