Thursday 21 May 2009

tis is wat happens wen im bored

it cud be pretty BORING in SP...its a town with oni one...yes ONE happening mall!..yeah laugh ur ass off...there is evn a club last time which is called * ninja turtle*...with da bartenders are all old ladies...hahahaha..i din go b4 but i heard bout it... (>.<)...btw..its closed down d

i spend my whole day watching drama...let me tell u my scedule..wake up by 1pm...hav my lunch..watch tv....then bath...aft go online till i sleep at nite..muahahaha..i juz LUV tis kind of life...sometimes it may get boring...but sometimes not...however wen its boring...da results will be.....scroll down to see da damage.









HAH! YESH!...da vain-ness in me reactivate! xD
i evn record vids of me singing..hahaha..but due to da SLOW-NESS of da dumbuselessidiotictakgunabetuipunyaSTREAMYX i hav yet to upload one (@.@)
updates on me and david...
i sure u all buzybody wana knw aite?hehehe...well well nvm...im happy to tell it out too (^^)
Me and Him are happily back together...solve our probs and aso made sure dat we r seriously commited to each other..
i've been meeting him up everyweek! and im very happy...
yday marked our 4th year anniversary together...hope we'll last many more years to come and grow old together..
DAMARU WEI WEI MU my DEAR!
n DAMIRU u too!
*dun ask me wat it means cuz its our special language*
xD

*i'll oni be goin back to penang on sunday nite as class will oni starts on monday...GOSH!..aint like da feeling of having exams again!
and aso...taking bus everyday again! DAMN*

No comments: