Wednesday 6 May 2009

Y o Y..

now im freeee
buttttt...
brain is stil filled with stuff to think of.
i wonder wen will i get da peace?


GAH!lets push dat aside...WORRIESS OFFFF U GOOOOO!

tomolo parents coming to pick me up...
YIPPY!i wana go home and hug my two lil cuties...i wana play with them.
i mizz them so so much..

on the other hand..im kinda sad to go back sp cuz i dun hav da chance to see him d..
or mayb next week i shall come back penang for a few days...*MAYB*


Humans are so so weird...
when we hav classes...we dread goin for classes...
when he dont hav classes...we hope dat class will start soon...
rite?!
all my frenz are complaining bored at home...heheh
well..same goes for me...
i wana meet u guys!!..life is so much fun with u guys around..
and goin back to sp...
i'll be all alone...
(@.@)


Owh yeah...RASHES is still stickin onto me...i wonder y doesnt it go off...
hhhhmmm....
its not itchy anymore...but its stil redspots on my body
wat to do??!! i seriously dun knw wat im allergy to...
plz plz plz GOD...not seafood k?! xD


and yeah....great grandpa JOE!if u read my blog....GET WELL SOON K!!!minumlah banyak air...
=D

No comments: