Tuesday 26 May 2009

New sem blues...

juz last few days i was rejoicing dat i passed my diploma..
and now...i've started my ADV DIPLOMA.
cudnt ny1 juz stop da time?! i juz wan more rest to begin studying for a higher level...i cud see my life in da past 2 years repeating itself...da TIRED-ness...STRESS...ASSGMTS...TEST...PRESENTATIONS..gosh!! our life is filled wit us working our ass off for a better future..wen will we hav our rest to recharge our energy?

Diploma is hard for me..so i bet ADV DIP wud be harder..

1st day of class i've ady missed a class..cuz i din hav da timetable so i tot der is oni lecture on dat day..but aft lecture i replaced back da class dat i missed by goin to other class and at da end..i decided to stick to my fren's class's timetable..haha..screw my class..i ady hand in da letter to appeal for class transfer...

monday is alws da day every dread to go to work and go for classes...however our timetable juz made it worst for us! its becuz they had put da annoying lecture to teach us for da 1st lecture of da week...YES we dislike her..she taught us MYOB and dats for 7 weeks...juz imagine..its oni 7weeks we ady dislike her d..and now 14weeks??!!! ISH ISH!..her voice is so so annoying..as annoying as da voice of BELINDA da host of 8tv quickie...i juz cudnt stand it..my ear hurts so much..not oni me but others too...

theres oni 5 subs this sem including ENGLISH..yeap we gota take it..haihz..we summore hav da class english and practical english to test on our reading..grammar..listening..spelling and bla bla bla...its like goin back to secondary's english class...n owh yeah..tis time round..our class has more guys..compare to last time pathetic 3 guys...but its kinda weird cuz for our 1st class..guys sat one side and we gals sat another side..so freaking weird and if u add up da numbers of students in da class..it wont evn reach 30 ppl!

i skipped class today..cuz it was raining and it was so so nice to sleep..i actually had to get up at 8 to fetch grandparents from da government clinic but end up have to wait there half and hour more..aft rching home i wen back to bed and forgot to put alarm to get up by 10..slept like a pig till 1.30pm..muahahaha..

now im missing...
my Patchy..
my Princey..
my bed in sp...
my parents...
my pig's life in sp..
da weather in sp..
da summer pearl shop in sp..
and most of all my boy!


life seems interesting for me starting next month..am goin for worship conference on da 6th in ipoh...goin genting on da 18th...mayb dance practices if i join da highpraise dance team...and mayb another singing competition!! xD

No comments: