Thursday 21 February 2008

darn skol

today i wen bak to skol wit my frenz to pick up our SPM cert...once we walk into da gate...problems arise...

my frenz wer wearin shorts...bt its over da knee ad...n a guy was wearing shorts...da guard stoped us frm goin in cz shorts aint allowed..wat da hell??!!...of course we aint happy...c'mon da shorts aint dat short aso n its over da knee length!...darn stil dey dun let them in...bt i cud..cz i wore long pants n all covered up shoes...*luckily*..my frenz had to go bak hm n change bt i wen in wit another fren of mine...n we took 1st n waited for them...haihz...to go in our skol..is best if u wear tudung u surely can go in d...aisk..my stewpid skool!!!

we wen in straight to da office n took da cert n then wen n find an art teacher cz my fren wanted her art work bak...bt mission fail...cz she said ders too many art work in da cupboard n it takes time to find...wat an excuse...haihz...dat was da 2nd time my fren wen n find her...of course we aint happy...n then we met a teacher...he taught me maths n chinese b4...he is quite gud...we talk wit him for awhile...aft dat we jz wak out of da skol...i was hopin to meet my fav teacher..bt i didnt c her...so nvm...mayb next time ill 4low my frenz to skol again...*MAYB*...hehe...i hated da PK HEM so damn much n aso da principal...two evil ladies...bt gud news..da principal gona retire soon n our ex-PK HEM gona cum bak n jadi pengetua!..gosh..luckily im out of dat skol d!!real damn lucky...dat lady another fierce tiger...she cut my hair b4!i hated her...spoil my pretty hair...hehe...bt dat was so long ago...

wen bak to skol..tho da memories stil der..bt i dun hope to step in der n study bak in dat skol nymore...normal skol days r so so bored n such a torture....bt sum days...such as activity days r so so fun n nice...i ni enjoyed da activity days such as sports day n canteen day...ders wer da memories r stil fresh in my mind...too bad we hardly take ny pics wen we r in skol...nw i regreted nt takin more pics during skol days...bt nvm..i stil hav my close knit frenz...we stil alws go out weneva im in sp...hope things stay like tis...=)

No comments: