Sunday 17 February 2008

my family...

jz a video taken durin da recent CNY...my malay relatives came n visit us n then decided to take a family pic as rememberance...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEtwa85DrmA


im proud to say dat i hav a multiracial family....nt ni hav malay relatives..i aso hav indian relatives n we r quite close knit....every year during CNY dey wud visit us in our grandparents hse...my malay relatives is my oldest aunty...dats my mum's oldest sister...she married wit a malay n hav 7 kids!!!...n til today my oldest aunty hav 7 grandchildren n its all boys!!...hehe...*i knw im old cz im aunty d*...bt ny way...dey r very very cute...n fair too....cz got chinese blood in them....and as for my indian relatives...dey r my grandma's sister's children dat married an indian...hahaha...confusing eh??...btw dey r stil called my cousins n we r quite close...bt im nt dat close wit my malay relatives...dun knw y...hehe...til nw we r shy to talk to each other...i mean me n 2 other malay cuzins dey r my age...one is older...bt we stil dun talk to each other!..hehe..im nt shy to talk to them bt....dey jz dun wana look at me in da eye n say hw r u??...evn goin bak time dey dun say bye to me n my other cuzin who is around dat age 2!..haha....dey r weird...=p.....

tis year my grandpa wil b reachin his 80th bday...n we plan to hav a party n call all relatives to cum...hope dat plan wil work out...n then we cud hav a full family reunion n picture d!...=)

No comments: