Wednesday 27 February 2008

today...

its ad wednesday!!oh my gosh...so fast!i dun wana go bak college...i wan my mama...=(...

my stupid college havent release our 2nd sem results yet...haiyo...y r dey like tis ah??i so frustrated by it leh...its ad gona b 1 month d n dun tel me stil havent mark finis yet meh??aisk...geram betui...

today i spend most of my time in my rum..watchin drama..hehe..i woke up nearly 1pm d..hahaha...wat a great life..next week i wudnt b able to get up tis late d..=(...i watch a new drama..kiss kiss..frm taiwan...so nice..i luv it 2 da max..n da main actor damn cute o..haha..

nw im hm alone cz parents hav bible study in a member's hse...i neva follow...cz i dun like to attend..=p..bein hm alone at nite in my hse its quite scary...cz ders no hse bside or bhind our hse...scary rite??...n its vry dark outside...n i feel like a jungle bhind my hse...bt i hav my two dogs protectin me...my patchy n angel...1 is bhind da hse n another is infront of da hse...hehe...bt da both sides of my hse is nt protected...n bein hm alone sumtimes is nice wen i blast da speakers n put da music to da max volume..ekeke...n then ill dance...haha...

today today today...is jz gona b another day dat pass thru my life...

No comments: