Friday 29 February 2008

bus ride...

i had to take bus back to png today...cz parents cudnt drive down to png..bt its nvm...im use to takin bus bak...

mum left me at da bus station bout 2.30 pm n wen i got der da bus wanted to go d so i quickly bot my tickets n got in da bus...then i msg my mum...my dad was on da bus bak to sp wen im on da bus bak to png...sad rite?cudnt meet him...bt i was kinda sad to left sp...i nearly cry wen my mum wave to me wen my bus pass my mum's car...bt i stop my tears...force myself not to cry over smal matters..

i knw y im so emotional these past few days..cz my best fren of every month was cuming to visit me...hehe..*guess who*..hehe..it came today..haihz...so bad timing...

wen i was in da bus..da seats wer so dirty dat i dare not lie on it..n da bus was so shaky til i got a headache..rcd butterworth jetty i quickly walk to da jetty...today da ferry nt so pack...aft came out of da ferry had to quickly walk to da rapid bus stop to catch a bus hm to my grandparents hse...bt i was lucky..da bus was der waiting d..hehe..so i dun ned to wait in da hot sun...n i rcd hm almost 5pm d..haihz...taking bus is reali wastin our precious time...

No comments: