Sunday 17 February 2008

*sick*

k i was rite last nite dat im gona get sick....*sigh*

i cudnt sleep wel last nite cz once i swallow my saliva...my throat wud b pain...n da pain alws wake me up....

today...da sorethroat lead to fever...so i had fever n sorethroat...aisk...worst!!...n then my whole body was aching...ah so cudnt tahan i wen complainin to my mum...n then...she did for me a tea...called 'hor yan hor'....wow its amazing...aft drink it...i sweat jz by sittin down..n i felt beta...bt its was jz for a few hours n my body hot bak...n drank n drank lotsa water...til every 10mins ill hav to go to da toilet!!!...so san fu ah...haihz...hope tomolo ill b beta...my head so pain...n i cudnt walk straight aso...*yeah its dat bad!*...gosh...n all my dad cud say is...pray hard...jz pray...i was like...haiyo...if it works i ad b ok by nw...yeah i admit im so nt dat religious...bt i stil blieve in him..bt to an extend...n nt everything...such as sick aso tinkin its cause by da evil one...haihz...

~jz hope n pray dat i wud get beta tomolo...jz hate da feelin of sick...~

No comments: