Wednesday 27 February 2008

my 1st time drivin

today i had my practical in drivin...n its aso my 1st time drivin a car!!!...of course im nervous...haiyo..my enjin mati so damn many times...haha...cz i so tak tahan to jz lepas da clutch fast fast..hehe...

i rcd da drivin place n then register...my instructor is an indian bt he speaks fluent hokkien!!haha...so we communicate in hokkien..he 1st teach me hw to start a car n hw to break...haha..i din knw wen breakin time we hav to step da clutch 2...hehe..dong dong me...n then he taught me to control da stearin...haha..wen da car started to move...i was so so happy..haha..til my enjin mati..haha...then hav to start da enjin again...aft a few rounds in a place ders nt much cars..*i mean in da drivin institute*..da uncle ask me to try drivin round da roundabout n then took me drive in a kampung road nearby...da road was quite straight...bt had few turnins...of course sum point he do hold my stearin...haha...aft more than an hour..i was bak in da drivin institute n then its time to learn hw to park...wahleh...i struggle wit da stearin...cz it din hav power stearin...haiyo...i turn til my hands aso tired d...so hard to turn it...aft more tham 3 times learnin parkin in da hot sun..uncle gav me 20mins break...ahh...i felt so relief..hehe..cz my hands wer tired n my legs wer pain..haha...n my t shirt was soakin...so i made my way to da canteen n had limau ice...n sat alone..at da canteen wer all malay guys..n im da oni gurl..nah includin da canteen aunty..haha..so wer two gurls...i sat alone at a table n drank..n then came 3 gatai instructors frm other drivin skol sat wit me wen der r 3 more tables empty!...i quickly drink n then made n cal to my baby n walk away talkin...so its nt dat rude if i jz walk away like dat...

aft dat my instructor tot me to drive da hill part...haiyo aint easy lo...i failed once...out of 5 times...hehe...quite gud for a 1st timer..haha...well...everythin wen quite well...i wud say dat im quite gud for a 1st timer...hehe...i memang perasan punya...=p

No comments: