Wednesday 20 February 2008

flu

ahh...my flu has worsen...=(

cudnt breathe well...cudnt taste ny fud i eat...n cudnt sleep well...haihz....

i took med last nite..i ni took 1 pil of piriton...mayb tonite ill take double doze...n im sure ill b doze off...

my sickness shud hav been beta d aft my fever had gone down...bt aft my fever gone down...i wen out wit frenz n jz simply eat...wen n had my fav laksa!hehe...n aso ate lotsa fried stuff...n aso my dirty dusty room which i lazy to sweep..ehehe..=p...cz all of tis my flu didnt go away n it got worst..aisk...

tis week i suppose to lead in worship in church..haihz...hw la am i to sing wen i talk aso my voice sound like a duck!?...haihz...nw i hav to take care to make sure my flu goes away by saturday n able to practice for da worship leadin...aisk..god...god...ppllzzz help me!take away my flu ppuuhhllleezz...

No comments: