Friday 29 February 2008

like every othr day...

today i aso woke up da same time as yesterday...1 sumthing...=)...bt wen i got up...my rum wer stil very very dark...so i tot wow i got up early today eh?...so i lie lazily on my bed for awhile...then i took my phone n saw a msg frm my dear n then ni saw da time...wow...1 sumthing d...bt y so dark?so i wen out of my rum n wen outside n find out..n its rainin..dats y la so nice to sleep in dark rum wen its ad noon d...hahah...

n oh yeah..i fell so deeply in luv wit a taiwan drama...da actor is so damn cute n da actress is cute bt sumtimes a bit annoyin...hehe...i hav been spendin all my time in watchin dat drama...cz i reali hav notin to do...=)

nwadays i can hardly msg my dear durin da day d...cz he has classes n he is fully packed...tis sem is his last sem d...dats y he is studyin real hard o..n spend lesser time wit me d o...bt nvm...studies more important..bt for me...my 3rd sem is reali very free...cz ders ni 7 weeks tis sem...n its startin monday..=(..real sad...n oh my results cumin out tis saturday!yahoo!...ekeke...so happy...

tomolo im goin bak png d...i knw i'll miz sp..my mum n dad n my two lil cutie dogs!..i cudnt upload pics of them cz im nw in sp n i dun hav my hp cable...nw dey kinda seem to like each other d...hehe...n yeah today i had my fav laksa!!oh yes...hehe...givin da boost b4 goin bak png...its sad cz i cudnt b in sp everyday to teman my mum in da aftnun d cz she's hm alone..cz nw my dad takin his masters d...bt nvm...my two dogs wil keep her occupied by chasin them around...haha...aint easy to catch da lil angel u knw...she runs n jumps...dun knw wer she get her energy frm..like a machine ni...an aunty says its bcz she is mix beagel dats y so active...beagel is a very active dog...bt she...a total complete crazy hyper dog...hehe...u'll hav to cum to my hse n c her urself ni u'll knw wat i mean...haha...

No comments: