Saturday 1 March 2008

movie day...

yday was my movie day wit my bro...he wana go watch movie wit me for a long time d bt alws either 1 of us is bz...so yday i came back frm sp jz to go watch movie wit him...of course he pay la..hehehe

i rch hm nearly 5 d..n i put my bags n we wen queensbay...we watch two movies...vantage point n step up 2....1 was at 5.40 n da other is at 9.10...

tis is da 1st time i watch 2 movies in a day...haha..kinda nice tho...bt da stupid vantage point made me headache!!!...haiyo...da last half of da movie i mostly close my eyes...cz i was too headache d...n fel like so wana throw up...aft da movie finis...i was so relief..wat a torture...hehe...

so we had 2 hours free b4 da other movie starts...so we decided to walk around 1st cz we wer nt hungry...n then i felt sumthin...n i ran to da toilet...n to my suprise..i was rite...so had to rush to guardian get da thing i ned n ran bak to da toilet..haiyo..wat a day..mayb dat stupid movie made it came n visit me...hehe...aft dat we jz walk around n wen to check up on tvs...cz my grandpa's tv spoilt d n dey r super bored cz dey cant watch tv 4 2 days d..pity them...n we found 1 n my bro bot it...LCD tv..32 inch..cool eh??heheh...if watch movie definitely wil b nice!..hehe...

then we wen for dinner in old town kopitiam..n then rush to da cinema...bt b4 i wen in..i wen n bot sum asam..i scared ill b headache again..bt i wasnt..hehe..step up is awesome!!!i luv dat movie so so much!!...da dance moves wer so so nice..im so gona dwld n watch it again!!!

No comments: