Tuesday 18 March 2008

rainy day..=(

rainy day alws makes me gloomy..
cz its hard 2 to go out ah..
n wit da dark clouds covering da sky
made da whole place looks darker while it shud b bright day light..
my alarm rang me up at 6.30
bt outside is rainin..
so i got up off my alarm..
n wen bak to sleep..
kekekekee..=p
im dat kind of feler dat wen it rains..
i wont go coll d..
haha..
i hav tis habit since secondary skol d..
weneva it rains..u wont c me appear in skol
=p..dats jz me..
so i slept bak til 10 sumthin n got up
to go ready to go coll 4 da aftnun lecture..
n guess wat?
da sky wen super dark suddenly!
i was prayin so so hard 4 it not to rain
cz i hav to catch a bus to jetty to get my coll bus..
n my prayers answered!
woohoo...aft rchin jetty
it oni began to rain..
haha...
n while i sit at da bus stop..
i did kena rain abit..
n i kept sneezin..
haiyo..
my antibody is so so weak..
cz i jz recover frm sick ni..
aft rchin coll..
i wen out wit my frenz for lunch
cz da next class is oni 3pm
as i was so happy..
i dint notice dat der is sumthing wrong wit 1 of my fren
n then i ask 1 of da gals wats wrong?
ni she told me dat da other gal jz broke up wit her bf...
bt i was like.."wat?"
cz she luvs her bf alot..
n her bf reali treated her badly..
evn his break up msg is so so cruel!!
gosh..i feel like bashin up dat idiotic jerk ass...
useless feler...i tink my fren deserve a beta guy than dat jerk..
i wanted to console her..
bt she seems like nothin has happen n evn joke wit us..
bt i knw..deep down in her
she is actualy super sad n depress
she told another gal dat she definitely wil cry at hm aft class..
i feel like msgin her nw..
bt i dun knw wat to say..
dun knw which advice is beta..
nvm..ill jz wait n c hw is she tomolo in clas..
oh yeah..b4 our class started at 3pm
ders a marketin lecture class b4 us at da same hall
n ders a very cute guy in dat clas..
so my gang gurls wana c who is he..
cz oni me n another gal saw him b4..
so we wanted to show them..
so we waited patiencely n slowly glance thru those students walkin out
hope to c him cum out of da hall....
bt unfortunately..he din cum..=(
dey all wer lookin forward to c how cute he is..
bt then...haihz..
hehehehe..LOL..gurls *grin*
aft clas..it drizzle again..
i was prayin hard again dat da rain wud stop til i rcd hm
well..my prayer answered again!!
hehe..aft rchin hm..i bathe
aft cumin out frm da bathrum
it oni started to rain..
ekek..thk u god!luv u god!
*muaks*
oh yeah..my so called 'ATM' is bak!
haha...my bro la my 'ATM'
ekeke..ssshhh...dun tel him..=p
dat feler wen to kl for a whole long week!
n din evn cal bak to say he rch d or wat time he is cumin bak..
haihz..
n he aso din tel my parents dat he gona go kl..
c hw irresponsible he is wen he gets gatai!
hehehe..sshh..dun tel him i said tis..
wahakkaa..*grin*
n as usual me bein da lotsa info feler
my mum wud ask me hw he is..
n secret terbocor!!
ahhahaha...n she called my bro to ask y din tel her..
=p..oppps...aint my prob k
cz i din wana lie so i hav to tell...
=)
c hw greatful of him to hav a lil sis like me!!
muahahaha...!!

No comments: