Saturday 15 March 2008

my 1st hour of drivin wit L license..

haha...
thk god tis time i din mati enjin so many times...
da instructor took me to drive outside of da drivin skol today
i was very nervous tho...
1st time drivin wit cars on da road...
kinda scary ah...
bt then da feelin wen away n i manage to b calm..
hehe...
n as i felt comfy wit drivin..
i got sleepy!
hehe...
wen i stop at da traffic lites..
my mind tend to wonder off...
n i wud jz stare at a place n b like a statue
=p...cz da aftnun sun makes me so sleepy..
n then aft a while...
it rain so heavy dat my sleepyness wen off
n super concentrate on da road..
kinda blur ah..bt stil can c la..
he let me drive all da way hm..
da feelin of gettin to drive is kinda nice..
bt i stil luv ppl drivin me around
n i jz sit bside...ekeke..=p
tomolo ders another 2 more hours of drivin
b4 goin bak to png..
hope i wud improve ah..
n my goal is...not to mati enjin!!
hehehe...=p

No comments: