Saturday 1 March 2008

patchy boy n angel gurl

tis is my ever good lookin..super patience n loving boy patch...hehe..he plays wit frogs n kitten b4..tis year he is 6 years old d...n he is kinda lazy n so manja..if u do not touch him..he wil use his mouth to move ur hand to touch him..hehe..so cute..



tis is my super hyper active angel gurl...she is mixed beagel dats y so active...she is da jealous kind...wen u touch patch she wud bark at us...bt sumtimes she is cute..wit her cute big eyes she'll look at u..hehe...bt aft u get close to her..she'll jump on u...she luvs to play n bathe...tis year she'll turn 2 years old in december...



angel was actualy is my bro's dog n she actualy stays wit us in png home...n patch stays wit my parents in sp...at 1st patch din like angel n din like goin near her...aft my lil gurl angel was send to sp to stay wit my parents...she brot lotsa prob to patchy..pt him..hehe...he hate her so much that he'll bark at her weneva she's near him...n she will stil nonstop go near him n lick him n jump on him...patch reali had a tough time wit her..n aso my parents..its so hard to catch her cz she's so small n run so fast...bt wen u beat her..she wudnt b scared at all..she'll b like nothin..haihz..i tink her skin too thick d..hehe...bt aft few weeks..patch began to b more patience wit her..he evn let her lick him d..bt wen she gets way too much..he'll jz walk away n she wud follow him..evn sumtimes i cudnt tahan angel cz she disturb patch so much...jumping on him wen he is nicely sitting down..


2 weeks bak..angel got her 1st period..n patch wen craazzzyy..n we aso wen crazy cz she stinks so much n patch keep on findin her...patch evn lick her period dat fell on da floor..*eeewww..!!*disgustin...bt dogs normally do dat...aft her period came...patch change alot towards her..nw he is happy to c her wen we let them play together..nw patch is jealous wen we touch angel..n dat day he barked at me wen i was touchin her...n nw my parents r keepin an eye on them cz scared patch wud go rape her n make her pregnant!..hehe..n today my mum jz told me..patch pulled his chain n it broke n he ran to her n u knw wat he did >.<...my parents had to pull them off..haha..i wasnt der to c it..bt i tink its funny then..haha...dad pull my patch n mum pulled angel..hahaha...lol..lets hope dat der wont b 6 angels cumin soon!..hahaha...=p



angel kissin patchy...
nosey nose..heheh

patchy sayang angel..so sweet...

No comments: