Saturday 1 March 2008

plz pray...

i jz found out dat a fren of mine...is in a very serious state..he was in da hospital for few weeks d n he stil din get up at all...he has been in come for da past few weeks...actualy i dun reali knw wat went wrong wit him..bt my other fren told me cz his lungs hav problem...bt nw dey aso say da heart is very weak n he wud jz go off like dat!...gosh..reali cudnt believe it!..he is da happy go lucky kind of feler bt he alws swear dat he wud get in hospital..n nw he reali did...jz cudnt imagine...i tot noting serious...bt my fren told me his family said he wudnt live long d...mayb goin soon n da family is preparin d..sad to hear dat news..

well im nt so close to him...bt he did help me last time in skol...by pinjamin his hp to me to call my parents..cz i was bullied by other guys in my class...

plz pray for him...he is a gud feler..i hate to knw ppl i knw gona go off so soon...plz pray..

No comments: