Friday 7 March 2008

i din like today..

today...as i ad post in my previous post...im damn sleepy...bt then hav to tahan da tiredness n concentrate durin my tutorials...

my brain was totaly blank..i entered da class n sat down quietly..n then da lecturer came in...he was funny...n da tutorial with him wer fun cz he kept askin us to talk cz we r jz too quiet d...bt i sat down n jz wrote da answers he gave 4 da tutorial's question...his class ended half an hour early..n oh yes we wer all so happy...n we wer lagi happy cz he dun take attendance n neva wil!!so we cud keep skippin his class n stil gv us full marks for attendance..hahaha...so cool..aft class we jz sat in da class stil cz our next class wer jz da class opposite so it wil jz takes us seconds to reach da other rum for another tutorial..so we sat down n talk bout stuff...aint gal's stuff...bt fud stuff!!hahaha...we wer so so into da chocolate topic cz 1 of my fren is goin langkawi tomolo so she ask us wana buy nythin not cz der is duty free ah...so we all wanted diff types of chocolates..n we talk til all of us suddenly hunger for chocolates at dat moment..haha..n then we gossip bout a feler in class...usual la..gals like gossipin rite??hehe...=p..n my group consist of 9 gals dat alws together...hw cud we eva dun gossip??!!haha..wen sum1 starts..all join!..hehe...sehati sejiwa..lol...=p

n then da clock strike 12 n we all walk to our next tutorial class..n to our suprise...ders another class in der d n it was so so pack...every1 wer havin question mark on their faces...n then da lecturer told a bad news to us...actualy my class is frm 1 til 2 n nt frm 12 til 1...n da admin office type wrong..haiyo...we wer all angry...cz we cudnt go bak hm early!!hehe...so we terpaksa go to da canteen cz dey wer all hungry...

n then i din tot dat da 2nd tutorial i wud so bad luck...haihz...tis second tutorial is principle of finance..n tis week..i din go 2 da two lectures..haha..was too lazy...n then i aso din hav da book cz i din buy yet..n i din knw nything bout dat subject..so i was hoping teacher dun ask me nythin cz she ask us to close da book n she wana ask question...bt then she called my name twice n she din evn realise n i had to answer her question twice!!..n i din knw da answers n hav to rely on frenz sittin bside me...it was totaly humilatin cz i dun knw ny answers n other ppl in da class knws!!oh my gosh...i hated today's tutorial..especialy da 2nd 1...haihz..wen she called my name da 2nd time..other students in dat class all gasp n look at me..haiyo..n da lecturer summore ask y all hav dat 1 kind look...dong u teacher!cz u ad called my name duh!!...mayb she hav da sickness da cud easily forget sumthin 1..haha...=p..or mayb my name is jz too nice n too easy to rmb..haha..LOL..or mayb she likes me...hahaha...*dun puke k*...=)

No comments: