Wednesday 5 March 2008

tired...

im so so tired nw...bt cudnt sleep cz its ad 6pm..haihz..last nite i din hav a nice sleep..i dun knw y my brain jz refuse to rest...

i got up early today...9 sumthing nearly 10 had to get ready 4 coll cz class oni starts in da aftnun..at 1pm n i hav to take da 12pm bus n i hav to get ready n b out of hm by 11am..haihz..reali a waste of time takin bus...bt wat to do..terpaksa...

as i wer waiting 4 da rapid bus at da bus stop...ders 3 milan bus pass by me bt i got into rapid...da stupid milan bus stop at da bus stop n waited for me to get up da bus...i was so pissed off cz i din ask them to stop aso!!!dey did it on purpose...they stop n then stare at me so i'll get scared n get in da damn bus...bt i din...i brush it off n look elsewer...they stop for about more than a minute then ni go..ugh...hate them!!!stupid milan drivers...hope u go bankrup soon n stop ur business!!!....n wen rapid came..i happily hop in da bus...hehe...

n then..while on da bus hm aft class...jz as it nearly reach my hse nearest bus stop..it rain!!!heavy rain!!..lucky i got umbrella...bt it was useless aso...cz da wind is way too strong...n wen i rch hm...my pants wer super wet!...n my bag too...haihz..bt lucky my head din kena rain cz da umbrella ni can cover my head..haha...if nt ill b sick tomolo...

n jz i wer about to forget da sadness dat my frenz forgotten my bday on JANUARY...hahaha...dey jz got me a present...jz gave me jz nw in clas...n guess wat dey got 4 me??...a mirror...lol...cz dey say i luv lookin at mirrors.wer got??...i knw im vain bt nt dat VAIN!hahaha...=p

No comments: