Wednesday 12 March 2008

as....

as i tink bout it...my tears began to roll down my cheek...i jz dun knw y i cudnt control it...

i jz cudnt brush it off...i knw i cudnt stop u...nahhh...its i CANOT stop u..cz then ill b way too selfish d...

our future is unpredictable...cz im aso nt sure ill b in png aft my diploma...well i guess..we jz hav to go through tis tough life for a few more years til we r graduate..n hope dat life aft tat wil b smooth...

life's like a sea..ders alws rough n smooth paths..tis is life..we cudnt deny it..i guess if life is alws smooth..then it wud b boring aso rite??hope we cud go through da tough times together..

sumtimes i do fake a smile..cz inside me is tinkin negative tots...i wonder wud u turn ur bak on me once u aint near me...or wud u change til i dun evn recognise da real u...or wud ur luv fade away...cz once my bro did tel me dat...a relationship dat started since highskol aint gona last long cz ppl wud change aft once dey step into da world..izit true?hope dat u wud prove me wrong...

yday..a fren of mine ask me...do i reali love u?n i said yes...
n to prove dat...i'll support u no matter wat decision u made...cz a strong love aint gona b broken cz of distance...

No comments: