Friday 7 March 2008

currently...

im curently nw in my college's internet lab..cz my darn class is at 10.30 bt i hav to b in coll by 9 am cz ders no bus aft dat..haihz..doink doink..i hate it so much to cum college so damn early n do noting!!!...on9 at hm aso i can use d...coll 1 slower n cudnt hear ni songs or watch ny movies cz ders no sound allowed..

nw im so so damn sleepy...cz i oni had 3 hours of sleep last nite...as in my previous post...i said i dun knw wat happened to me...n da reason i cudnt sleep aso cz of dat...i tink oo much til my head hurts..n then da result of it is..i cudnt sleep..n thx to me sis who on da lites til 2 sumthing..lagi made me cudnt sleep..haihz...life..i dun like my life nw...so damn tired...hw i wish my life wud go bak to da way wen i was on 1 month break....

im so SLEEPY!!!!.....uuurrggghhh!!

No comments: