Saturday 8 March 2008

wat more cud i ask for??

u cudnt deny it dat our lives is full of ups n downs...ders alws laughter,sadness,frustrations and anger etc..well ders more to it...so wat more cud i ask for in my life??

if i wanted love and care..ders alws ppl der bside me dat i cud turn to for comfort...if i wanted attention...ders alws ppl der for me 2...i dun tink my life is missing nythin out...bt stil sumtimes i feel my life aint good...am i askin way too much?

ders alws my parents...my siblings...my baby...my frenz...my two lil cute dogs der 4 me wen im down...thk u all so much!..bt y sumtimes i do feel dat no1 is der to understnds me?..or y sumtimes i keep things to myself n rather suffer alone n nt tellin u all??well i guess im da wrong 1 to tink like dat...n i knw...sum things in life..i hav to go tru myself for me to grow up n b mature..

cum to tink of it...my life is way beta than those celebrities out der in da entertainment industry...n y??cz my life is controled by myself n not other ppl...4 those celebrities dey alws hav rules n regulation dat dey hav to follow for them to b famous...sumtimes i do take pity on them...tho dey r filthy rich..hehe...bt their cudnt go tru private lives..ders alws ppl followin then around with cameras on their bak...wats da use of bein rich bt u cudnt hav ur own private life wit ur love ones?..for me...i dun mind dat im nt rich..cz ders more things in life than money...a fren of mine who is quite rich once told me...money cudnt buy everything..n da thing he alws wanted is luv and care n to spend more time with his parents...

so frm tis point of view...i reali thk god for givin me my life and gave me everythin i needed to go tru tis life....so wat more cud i ask for??

ders NOTING more i wud ask...cz my life is great ad..=)

kiss

tis kiss is for those who gav an impact in my life...especially my baby!muaks!

No comments: