Thursday 20 March 2008

a BF dat i nearly 4gotten..

sry my dear fren..im sry dat i nearly forgotten u!sry dat i was so bz wit my own life..dat i hardly keep in touch wit u..sry i was too selfish n din manage to ask hw r u every nw n then..im so SRY sopiak!=p..actualy is sofea...bt i cal her sopiak..

yday she msg me..tellin me thx 4 addin her in frenster..n at dat time..i reali felt so bad..cz i hav been neglectin her...she was alws der for me durin skol days..i got reali close wit her wen we wer in form5..she was sittin bside me..tho she sumtimes mayb reali annoying..hehe..bt she is a reali kind gurl..she use to cheer me up wen im down n help me up wen da guys bully me in class...n she evn help me keep my hp wen ders is spot check cz i reali dun knw wer to keep it..hehe..thx gurl!...til nw...she has been da 1 who alws start to msg me 1st n ask hw am i...im so bad..ugh!hw did i eva 4gt her?..she neva shown ny sadness b4..cz she alws cums to skol with a happy smile...tho sumtimes she plays prank on me...haihz..n we alws beat each other for fun..hehe..n wat i regret is...nt havin taken a pic wit her!

my si gila sopiak!!!thx 4 alws bein der 4 me!muaks..we wil alws b bestie!

No comments: