Monday 10 March 2008

at last....

yippy at last today i met my baby!!!!!...aft so so long...hmm...i tink 3 weeks d we din meet...tho we r in da same place sp or png..its hard 4 us to meet...it was so great dat at last i cud hug him titely!!..=)...n nw i miz him so so so much d...feel like so long din meet him d..

we wen to our nearest n fav place..qb..haha..n then met a gurl..who we din knw her name bt we recognize her face cz i use to go tuition n saw her n she is a junior in my baby's skol last time...she came n talk to my baby 1st...n she knw his name..n he turn bak n look at me..hehe..he was suprise..n me 2..cz he neva talk to her in skol b4..n then she turn to me n say...ur jessica rite??i was like...uh ha..haha...lol...din knw i was so popular in sp ah..til ppl knw im jessica n nt siew ying..ekeke..cz i hardly ask ppl to cal me jessica in skol..bt she is frm other skol..hw did she knw?hehe...mistery...*grin*..

tis time we din watch a movie..cz everytime we do..haha..cz nw is skol holidays n da 3rd floor is fully packed wit skol kids!..da 3rd floor is cinema..skating ring n arcade..those kids reali dress up like ah beng n ah lian ni...haha...n got a boy dress up fully white..n his t is so tight n he has tummy...its so damn ugly dat i told my baby dat i so wana puke...hahaha...

nyways..im so tired nw...today i reali walk alot..bt its worth it..cz i get to c my honey!!!muaks u dear!!

No comments: