Monday 17 March 2008

LOVE vs LIKE

which is stronger??? LOVE or LIKE?.....absolutely LOVE rite?!hhmm...for me LIKE is for wen u like a person 4 their appearance or their wealth or their personality...well...LOVE is for wen u go all out to do sumthing to get dat person or wen u reali dun care other ppl's objection on da relationship...

If you are looking for Love, would you recognize it if you found it? Can you tell the difference between love and infatuation? Between love and attraction? Between love and sexual desire? Between love and friendship? Between sex and intimacy? Between a good relationship and one that is only pleasurable?hardly ppl cud differenciate all tis...

in my life i honestly say dat i hav experience LOVE once...with a guy..dat is my baby nw...n LOVE alws since da day i was born into tis world...da feelin of LOVE is so strong dat u cud not deny it..wen u LOVE other ppl n bein LOVED bak is da most precious feelin eva..da love given by my parents wer unconditional LOVE...tho dey r alws bz wit church work..dad left for STM wen i was 7 years old..n he only came bak every once in two months or sumtimes 3 months...n my mum had to go work..wen dad wasnt der 4 me...der is alws mum...life lasted like tis for 4 years..n then dad graduated frm STM..n then its shiftin time to kl..n aft 3 years..we had to shift again to sp...life is unstable for me then cz i hav to shift so many skols..n i hate it so much!bt mum wil alws ask me nt to complain so much cz dey r doin god's work..tho dey r alws bz..dey neva neglected to provide their LOVE n attention on me...i thk god 4 them!n da LOVE provided by my baby aso cudnt b weight or counted..da neva endin patience 4 me...da neva endin care for me..da neva endin LOVE for me..

however LIKE is nt dat strong as LOVE...da feeling of LIKE wud neva last long..cz i've like so many ppl b4...hehe..=p..n da feelin of LIKE wil go off soon as another person i LIKE cums around...LIKE is like puppy love...ppl say "cinta monyet"..hehe..u wil like dat person alot for a period n as time goes by..u wil evntualy forget that feler d...n da most important fact is...LIKE is nt da same as LOVE....i hav frenz dat tel me hw much dey LIKE a guy n cudnt live witout him...n i wil alws go...HUH??!!...its jz LIKE...nt LOVE for goodness sake!!haiyo..da real LOVE is hard to find while LIKE is easy to find..LOVE cums with trust n commitment...while LIKE doenst cum with nything...for me LOVE alws cums aft u trust dat person n wana get into a serious relationship wit him..

u cud easily say u like a person bt its hard to say u love a person..

No comments: