Tuesday 3 June 2008

addicted...

i knw i muz confess this...

im addicted to....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
KOREAN songs!!!!muahahaha...xD
cudnt stop listenin to their songs...its so so nice...tho i dun undrstand a thing!hahaha...jz luv da melody..(>.<)....i luv their drama series too...bt for now..i've STOP myself from watchin it...cz tis sem i reali cudnt play a fool ad...its time to get serious with studies..nw i jz follow da tv's drama series if i got da time to watch it..sad rite?wat to do...tis sem reali stressful wit all da damn hard subs..n wit all da classes endin late..haihz..bt i knw..it'll pass fast n soon it wud b finals ad..no matter hw much i hate dat day..*finals*...i stil hav to go tru it..for now da life of a student is..exams ExAmS EXAMS!!!....
im aso addicted to my LAW book n TAXATION book..hahaha...believe it or not??hahaha..up to u all to believe me or not..xD
nyways...i miz my dogs so much rite now...feel like goin bak tis weekend jz to c them..wana c hw r my two lil clowns are doin..miz huggin them..miz playin with them..miz holdin them n miz kissin them!hehehe..xp
talkin bout MISSING sumone...i miss my baby so much!!!!its been like more than a month..or nearly 2 months we din meet..=(..yeah im sad...hope things wud change soon...tho we so long din meet...I STILL LOVE HIM!!!n nothing wud change tis fact....
today's class SUCKS!...started my day wit LAW lecture..it was gud..bt aft dat...i totaly hated my day of class...sickenin english lecturer..she is such a biatch!ugh..hate her...dun knw y my bro likes her n cud stand her..*ahem she was last time my bro's lecturer too*...later dat was financial accounts lecture...hated her too..sad case la tis sem...ladies lecturer all SUCKS!!!

No comments: