Friday 27 June 2008

Coming Up...

next in life now is.....

midsem test!!

=(

i hate i hate i hate test!!!who dont?..i hate my coll so so so much!!!

next week is week 6th for me...n week 7th i hav 3 test coming up n da 8th week is LAW test...*oh god..help me!!..i need thy arms to wrap around n tel me dat its ok..dun b scared*
gota do well in tis test aso cuz it will add up to my coursework's marks..ish ish!!!y do dey make our life a living hell??!!!and der is assgments due on da 7th week...n 1 of my group members aint workin together wit us..she is da outcast...a total weird gal...sumtimes i cudnt stand her til i wont talk to her da whole day..dun knw y she has change dracasticly..

im tired...super tired..i shall not tel u guys how many class i've skipped in tis week..ekekeke..*grin*...well its a norm for me..n aso my frenz..dey r used to it..wahkaka...yeah im lazy..say it out loud dat i am..cuz i wont deny it...life is too stressful sometimes..

im back in sp now...having loads of fun time playin wit my 4 dogs..dey are the cutest ever living creature..xD..luv them to bits..u guys who dont hav ny pets...should try adopting a dog...dey are a good listener n dey could be ur good security guard..hehehe...well playin wit them makes me happy...

ooh yeah..my dear had finis his finals ad..n now he is back to sp..=(..yeah sad thing..bt a happy thing for him..xD..btw he is not in sp now aso...haihz..mizz him dearly...


actualy i got lotsa things to blog..but as i type..those thought begun to fload away..hehe..means i forgot!haha..too busy these days...til i lost touch wit frenz n close myself up in da hse..

and oh...raja petra..i SALUTE U!!!u are 1 super daring person in M'sia..dun worry..lotsa ppl got ur back..n actualy lotsa ppl supports u..and aso...THANK YOU for helpin us to voice out our thoughts and taking all da sue on behalf of us..glad dat u've post up all da truths dat are hidden behind our backs..however..we ad KNEW da truth but we dun dare to say it out..and thank god der is u..hope da truths real itself as the police is inspecting..

finally!!i've juz open an account in facebook..but stil workin on how to use it..its so darn confusing..=.=

No comments: