Tuesday 1 July 2008

i'm down with fever and sorethroat..=(

aft a busy weekend back in sp...and eating super lot these few days...it end up wit me gettin sick!

ugh..i hate tis feeling!!!

feel like vomitting now..feel so uncomfortable..*god plz heal me!..my exams is juz next week!!*

the reason i din blog cuz i wen home to sp and aso i was way too tired from coll n my assgments..bt i had a great weekend in sp..spend time with my parents n my 4 cuties!!nyways..my parents gona giv da female pup away ad..=(..cuz dey cudnt take care of them..4 of them is too stressing 4 my mum d..we gona giv it to a church member..mum said its easier to go see her when we want to..bt aaaaaaaaaawww..i'll miss her...btw her name is PRINCESS and da male is PRINCE..hahah..wat a name rite??given by my dad..lol...nyways i luv da male more than da female..cuz da female luv bitting ppl n da male dont..he alws lick me..hehee..n he is super good boy like patch..da female luvs disturbing him n alws start da fights with him..naughty eh her?..she's like her mum..super hyperactive..

last nite..my bro treated us to TAO..heheh..yummy!!!its japanese n korean cuisine..n its buffet!!so juz estimate how much i ate..=p*actualy i wasnt invited..i self invited myself*wahakakaka...xD..he treated my parents cuz of parents day..n i was juz der to EAT!!mauahaha...i ate so so freaking much dats y im sick now..bt nvm..at least i had a great feast before getting sick!xD..we wen to autocity's TAO n not da penang branch 1 cuz bro said neva go der before..so dad drive his car n bro drove his..i followed my parents n we got LOST in autocity...hahaha...we drove round n round for half an hour juz to find TAO..lol...nyways..da day before i aso ate sushi king with sis..heheh..been eating nice fud lately..xD..n i dun evn hav to pay a single cent!haha..its da privilage of being da youngest 1 and with ur bro n sis is way older than u..=p..took lotsa pics der.. i'll upload it later..cuz im too lazy to upload it now..

next next week im goin for a wedding dinner at E&O hotel...super high class hotel in penang..hehe..im so happy!actualy da guy gettin married last time came to my dad for counseling and prayers..he is young n handsome!haha..lol..cuz he is mix..da mum is a chinese n dad a turkish i tink..n he is marryin a gal from china..wat a lucky gal eh?hehe..n oh i got a super nice dress for dat dinner..ekeke..n sexy too..hahaha..hope da ballroom is not dat cold..xD

No comments: