Monday 21 July 2008

thank god i wasnt blur today!!!!

OMIGOSH!!!...today i suddenly feel like bloggin n tis is my 3rd post d..hehehe..
nah..it cuz i've things to blog bout..since my life was so buzy..xD

tis gona b a short 1 i hope...xD...hehehe..

ok ok..sumthing bad happen to me today..

i nearly lost my hp to a jerkass foreigner!!!!

i tink he is a banglar or sum feler from india who came to work..he nearly succeed in stealing my hp from my pocket...i was goin up a bus to go home..n wen i line up..der wasnt ny1 bhind me..bt then wen i got in da bus n wanted to pay..i felt y my pocket was so light..cuz my hp was kinda heavy..i touch it n quickly turn around me n saw da IDIOT turnin away n try to walk away from me...

i quickly grab his t-shirt n shouted in BM give me back my hp!!!n u knw wat he said??..he said..'WAT?'..wah i was freakin angry with him..n i pull his t-shirt while i was finding for my hp...he drop my hp wen i grabed him..n wen i saw my hp i let him go n a person bhind of him help me pick it up for me..n so i wen i da bus n din freakin care of dat jerkass...

i din shout or make a big fuss..cuz i myself was in a shock stage..i took my hp n dats all i wanted..if i see him again at da komtar bus stop..i'll make a big fuss d..all i cud do now is...curse him every single minute..hehehe..xD

thank god i wasnt blur at dat moment..cuz im alws blur...i'm known to my sis as da 'blur queen'...

No comments: