Saturday 12 July 2008

random-ness

pics on my coll again...tis time i snap more..xD
tis is the SBS block hall way..
*my fren she wanted to b the model*
hahaha
the foyer..wer ppl thinks dey are super popular in coll gathers here
coll's fountain..*hehehe*
da roads outside..
c..who says rahman's students are poor??so damn many cars!!
da hills bhind..feel like we r in camerons..hahaha

da hallway..
da buildin bhind is da sport center..n bhind it is our olympic size swimming pool
*too bad hardly students use it*
da buidin on da left which is oni half..
is our super huge canteen...
we muz walk a long way from class to canteen

roads outside coll..


my Giraffe teacher!!!!or my frenz calls her ostrich!hahaha..xD

my GOLD FISH teacher..too bad cudnt reali see her face..
my luvly class..actualy we got additon of 2 guys in tis class..
they are actualy our seniors..
spot me!!hahah..
da med i took wen i hav sorethroat..amazingly gud!!it lozenges..
da amount of meds my grandma has to take each day!!!


oh here it goes..my cooking...
hahah..i cooked pasta last sunday..
its fresh milk n water..n juz pour the whole pack of pasta in..

da ingredients..up to u la wat u wana put..
da pasta..seen it b4?
wahla..da results...super nicey!!







tis is a vid of my two lil cuties!!!!!btw..my PRINCESS has been given away d..*sad*

No comments: