Wednesday 30 July 2008

edit craze....

*pphhhhoooo...*


like my blog title pic???i edit it myself...xD
i took me i tink half an hour to do it...i used da software paint to do it..cuz my lousy com dun hav adobe...aisk..but its ok rite??hehehe...my 1st time editting ler...give lar face...

ah since i edit for myself..i edit me n my babe's pic too...hehehehe...xD




aft hearing dat i edit my pics...honey decided to edit a pic for me..so he ask me which artist i wana b wit..n with out hesitation..i said....LEE HOM!!!!hehe i like him since i 1st heard his songs...xD

so......TADA!!!>>>>>>>

da end product...

me and lee hom..hahaha...i cudnt stop laughin wen i 1st saw it...so funny...bt thx honey!!!

aint connected to da 1 above...xp..

came back from coll early..cuz..ummm...hhmmm....eeeerrrmmm....i skip class...ekekekeke..xD

i was kinda hungry in da bus n tot go home i gota make milo n drink..bt to my surprise...grandma fried cempedak!!!hehehe..i luv it...hmm..i dun knw wat cempedak is called in english..xp..i juz knw how to eat!!who dun knw wats cempedak..its actually a kind of fruit..aft fried with flour it look like tis......

aft eating it looks like tis........

hahahaha....xD
i ate 10 pieces ah...ekekeke...but aft eating...tummy ache pulak..cuz da fruit is 'hong'..hmm..dun knw hw to explain...hahaha...but its sweet n juicy..n aso i added 2kgs cuz aft frying..its super oily...so i gain weight..haha...lol

today in coll...its da usual thing la..juz dat we wen to gurney for lunch..xp

we were not dat rich so wen we foodcourt n eat...but dat aso cost 7 bucks!hah!!nvm ler...once in a while...summore its been long d we go out from coll to eat...everyday eat canteen's food cud vomit ah!da rice is so damn hard..da dishes is alws da same!n dey oni sell rice!!!!eating da same thing every single day make me feel so sick...lousy canteen..

LAW test tomolo...n im stil here!hahaha..xD...*wish me luck!*

No comments: