Saturday 12 July 2008

hmm...wer shall i start?

life's been real buzy tis few days..i mean tis week..its been so so packed til i din hav enough of rest n my eyes wer swollen everytime i get up..

however..tho life's busy..i stil manage to snap lotsa pics!!!hahahaha..xp...will post it up soon...

last 3 days my brain gain lots of INPUT..as i hav to study for test..hehe..as usualy...students alws do last minute revisions rite??bt i different case..i did last minute study..i dun evn understand a thing i tis 7 weeks n suddenly tis 3 days i kept studyin oni..n da results...i wen CRAZY!!!!i was like WTH???how did tis amount appear?how tis how tat?!!..hahaha..yeah my accounts is super bad..bt i got great frenz to teach me..(>.<)....

da 1st day of test i rch home at 9pm!!!9 pm wei!!!!i was in college since 8am!!!..life sucks man...especially when those idiot teachers put da test til so darn late..n i gota take bus home..haihz..stupid them..next time shud ask them fetch me back..hahaha..xD..2nd day thk god my bro wasnt workin so i got my driver..hahaha..xp..yday was aso super tiring cuz i rch back home at 10.30..i was so so tired but stil gota follow mum go shoppin..haihz..


and today!!!i luv today!!!know y??im goin for a wedding in E&O hotel!!!hehehehe....xD..its a super 5 star hotel in penang..im so happy..im gona wear a bareback dress..ekeke..will post da pics later...hahaha..dun *droll* over my pics k...=p


oh yeah..mr jordan..da next time u come back..we beta organise a get together back with our lil gang..cuz every1 seems so far off d now..*sad*

No comments: