Thursday 3 July 2008

let da pics do the talking...

he was tryin to play with patchy...




aaww..i luv his stare!!hehe..
i was making weird noises..n they turn their heads like dat..


da prince was torture by princess..as alws..

my two cuties!!

my handsome prince

my cheeky princess..


me n bro at TAO
my parents..
*vain-ing*

da penang bridge at autocity..hehee..
grilled salmon..*reali nice*
fud!!!haha..tis was juz da 1st round..we had 5 rounds of fud!


kinda blur..its haagen-dazs in autocity..i luv da design!


da streets of autocity..juz a part of it


my so called 'honeydew ice cream' from maxim..
like dat aso cost 3.50!haihz..
bt nvm..it was kinda nice..

a random pic i took wen i was in da bus from sp to butterwoth jetty..xD
cud u spot komtar??
its so hazey..

joyce,me,nisa,ying
took it wen teacher wen outta class to get something..
we are totaly *vain*!!

my trailblazer partner!!joyce..
we wana wear all the same for dat day..
n our colour is PINK!!
muahakak...
luv u gal!!

random pic...din knw my fren use my hp to take us..
hmpz..was in study room

tis is spongebob!!our english teacher...



pics of my coll...i was too free while waitin for da coll bus to move...>>>>




No comments: