Monday 28 July 2008

lazy feeling creeping in me...

*Booo!!!*

hehe...i seriously got noting else better to do...cuz im too LAZY to open my books too study...

tell u sumthing....

tis thurs im having LAW test...n next tues im having Management Info Sys test...im not evn studyin a thing!!!ekeke...yeah i laugh now...regret later...xD

well dats me...aft done it..oni will regret..nyway..in my test dat had pass..i did super badly for a paper..dat is Financial Accs..i now hate dat paper..n dat paper is making me hate my course!!S***!!damn...i shud begin to luv dat paper..if not im done!...U c..im dat kind of feler who hates A thing and then wil hate ALL things...so if i hate a subject..i hate da whole course!(>.<)...
GOD HELP ME!!!!!

lately i've been skipping lotsa classes...last week whole week i oni went for my tutorial classes n skipped all lectures!!HAH!i knw im a bad student...dun EVA EVA be like me little kids....xD

im so so tired...tired of class..tired of bus rides...tired of waking up early...tired of studying..tired of doin assgments...GOSH!im so good at complaining rite??..dats wat im pro of..xp


im so darn lazy!!!any cure??

No comments: