Sunday 27 July 2008

OmiOmiGOSH!!!!

wer to start leh???





hhhhhmmm....





sum of u might wonder wat happen to my blog yesterday wen u view it...it was *catch ur love* rite??...i like dat layout..bt it wasnt user frenly..as in..da page cudnt fully load dun knw y n its hard to change the settings...SO i decided to change it back to my old layout..da SIMPLE PINK!tis layout beta rite??my dear said tis i beta..so i wont change it no more...xD








sumthing happen today...but dun laugh at me okay???promise???





u beta do!...ekekeke...xD


see tis....then u'll knw






aft seeing tis pic...u cud figure out exactly wat i did rite???.....ekekekeke...xD

notin much to say bout it...hehehe...all i cud say is...i din see the pot hole!!!!not my fault rite???...xp...dad said he shud get me a german tank to drive..LOL...

yes im a NEW driver..bt i seriously dun knw dat my driving skills is so darn gud dat i could pancit a tyre...xD...btw..it was my parent's new car...akakaka...i knw i knw...im bad driver..lol...

*grin*

im goin back penang tomolo...hope i'll get bus tickets..


No comments: