Friday 6 June 2008

tired tIREd TIRED!!

its oni da 2nd week of da 1st sem on my 2nd year n im ad drenched out!!..im so so tired..so sleepy...i NEED SLEEP!..everyday i sleep for like 6 hours or less...or mayb more abit..hehe..bt stil its not enuf okay..i get up early n if class ends on 5pm ill b home at oni 7pm!...2 days in a week my class ends at 5pm..gosh!dats y i hated my timetable so much...=.=

yday i got home at 7pm..yes 7pm!!i've got like 4 hours to relax n then sleep d..haihz...its so so not fun at all..n 2day got early class summore n its continuos til 1pm..=.=...haiyo..n honestly..my mind wasnt with me aft all...i was like a statue...teacher was explainin n all i did was jz stare at her...n she keeps lookin at me..hahaha..lol..probably she finds it uneasy...hahaha...aft class we wer abandoned by our coll bus...haihz...cz it was too full..bt then..thk god for our angel..alws fetch us to da nearest bus stop out from da isolated coll for us to catch a public bus..luv u gal!!!hehehe...


i miz my two lil pups so much...its been 2 weeks i din get to see them ad..dun knw did dey grow bigger or more furry...hehehe..i jz luv them..dogs are gud companions..cz wen u talk to them..all they do is look at u..n dun answer back..super gud listeners..xD..nyway bro wen back sp n got bak a few pics of them..will upload them soon..probably tomolo..cz my actualy my brain is aint working..xp

i miz my honey bunny too!!..*wishing upon da star*hope to meet him soon!!...

No comments: