Tuesday 24 June 2008

No IdeA...

guess wat?


aft 5 weeks of sitting thru my financial accounting lecture and tutorials...i stil hav no idea wats teacher is teaching bout!!!aaarrGGHRRR!!!..frustrated!!!n test is in 2 weeks time..WTH??!!!i dun knw a single thing bout FA!!!its shitty sittin in da class n juz copyin witout knwing nything!da feeling SUCKS!cuz im da dumbest!WTH i took up accounting??its now killing me by making me frustrated wit da subs...ugh!tink of it...nw its oni diploma...n wat bout degree??will i end up in a depressed institution??..*probably*...=/


now is week 5 n in week 7 its full wit midterm test..arrrgghh!i hav no idea on financial accounts and cost accounting...(>.<)..as well for management info system..3 bullshit subs...haiyo..bt i gota tell myself...*i wont die...I WONT!!i'll survive*..hehehe..lol..c'mon its juz diploma...if i cudnt survive tis then i'll b in da grave wen i take my ACCA..rite??xD...cuz ACCA will b 100% tougher than diploma level..


nyways..lately i've been kinda love my class's atmosphere...cuz these days its like everyone talks to everyone in class..not like last year wer there is groupings n hardly talk outside of our group..n we are so damn noisy..its fill wit gal's voice..while da guys voice is been replaced!hahaha..n we kinda sort of taken them as gals!lol...sry ya u 3 guys..hehe..who ask u to b da minority!xD..n yeah i luv my class now..i wudnt trade it wit other classes..xp
oh we got some monkeys bhind us!!hahah..

me n nisa...my partner in crime!!hahaha...xD

actualy these pics wer taken wen da teacher is in class...xD

oh yeah did i tel u guys dat tis sem we name da lecturers??hhaha..we hav gold fish...spongebob and giraffe!!!gold fish is our FA teacher while girrafe is MIS teacher..n spongebob is our english teacher...wahahakaka...other gals had taken da teacher's pics..so i'll post it up soon...n seriouly..dey look da same as their nicknames character!!hahaha..xp

No comments: