Wednesday 18 June 2008

*update on my cuties!!*

wen back to sp n straight rush to my two lil puppies!!..n my 1st reaction was...*WOW*..dey've grown so fast!!!from so lil pups dat cud fit on my palm til now i hav to carry them with both hands!!..jz more than a month dey've grown so fast..well..1 year = 7 years for them..here r their latest pics...xD..dey r stil super cute..n plus..super active now!!..i luv them..so so much..dey stil sleep most of da time..bt wen i open da house door..dey'll b super awake n look at me..with their adorable eyes..cuz dey wan me to play with them..hehe..n nw they are teething..so dey like to bite..n its hurts..cuz their teeth is sharp n small..nyways enjoy their cute-ness..xp


she's givin me dat cute stare!haha..
aawww....


i was makin a weird sound..n her head turn like dat!haha...so cute..



caught kissing..ehem...hehehe...xD

she was bitting him n so he fought back..xD..u go boy!!da gal is a big bully..


showing me his teeth!..hahaha




pathcy boy!!!stil as handsome as usual...aisk i din take ny pic of angel gurl..cuz she is super stinko so i din wana go near her..dun knw y she stinks n y others din..hhmmm....nyway..she's super thin nw aft givin birth..no matter how much she eats..she neva go fat..n cud evn see her bones!!we feedin her 3 times a day bt for her is like stil not enough!..probably she got worms inside..
**
today had a bad day cuz i ate wrong stuff yday n got myself in trouble...whole of last nite n today i kept running to da toilet..gosh..toilet is like my 2nd room...haihz..til now my tummy stil having WAR inside..hate tis happen wen i hav classes..cuz i dun like goin outside punya toilet..y la y la...hav to pray hard dat da WAR goes away by tomolo..

No comments: