Saturday 7 June 2008

*a quick update on my two lil clownies*

tis pic all are taken by my bro..cz i din go home..=(...bt at least i get their latest pics..cud c hw r dey from it..LUV THEM!!




he was nicely sleepin on my dad's tummy!!..lazy fellow




u all muz b wondering y der is more of da male pup's pic than da female 1...cz da female 1 dun reali like taking pics..hehehe..xD



*a vid of them playin*



i've update lotsa things bout da lil pups bt i stil din 4get my patchy boy...he is stil so cute...these pics are taken wen he was hunting for RATS in my hse's store room...hehehe...he's record in hunting is....he killed 3 snakes...1 monitor lizard...n 2 rats...hehehe..i luv him too!!








and for tis pic...its totaly out from my title...its jz a random pic...actualy i took it during my lecture...cz i jz cudnt stand tis sissy guy!!ppl say he is gay..bt he dun ned to wear n act like 1 in coll rite?bt he stil does it...ugh..cudnt stand him..so i was sittin bhind him..n i took tis pic..wahahaakka...c da way he sits...n wear a cap in class..crazy fellow..n carries a bag like a gal..eeeww..disgusting...nyways he is actualy my senior..means he shud had ad graduate bt he failed LAW paper..so he gota stay bak n resit n go 4 class stil...haihz..LAW..a tough paper..lucky 4 my batch..dey din put LAW sub in da last sem...dey put it in da 1st sem..so if we fail..we cud resit in our 2nd sem...too bad 4 them then....xD



lastly...a pic me of me!!..xD..i've cut my hair..bt der is no diff..hahaha...cz i jz ask dat feler to trim n front hair n layer my hair...xp

No comments: