Wednesday 4 June 2008

bad day..

*~i had a bad day...im takin one down
i sing a sad song jz to turn it around
i say u dun knw...i tel u dun lie
i work at a smile and i wen for a ride
i had a bad day...da camera dun lie
im cuming back down and i reali dun mind
i had a bad day
i had a BAD DAY!!!~*
haihz...yeah from da song u knw i had a bad day bt honestly..i reali MIND!!..
da bad day started wen i got up a super full bus...frm my hse to jetty..normally its not dat full..dun knw y other ppl gets up so early..hmm...
yeah as usual...full bus = had to stand...for the WHOLE journey...n then wen i got up my coll bus..it was aso full!!gosh..i hated today so much!!..n so i had to stand all da way to coll with my heavy bag..i feel like my nerves bhind like gona putus ni...it was so damn pain..
so fine..tot rch coll wil b ok d..bt then...coll's electricity wen OFF!!for da darn whole 2 hours of tutorial we r like in a super hot oven!!..haiyo...n stil we gota do da exercises for da 1 whole hour n ni discuss in da next hour..n with my tummy makin so many noises...(>.<)
aft class my fren drove us from coll to USM der to a bookshop..cz we wana get a textbook...da distance btween USM n my coll is super far..USM is near my hse..so tink n c hw far we wen jz to get a darn book..rch der we cudnt find da shop so had to ask ppl..wen we found it..we wer so so happy...bt then da happiness faded away wen dat guy said....*the book is out in the market..bt it havent rcd our bookstore yet..next month oni it wil b here*......=.= haiyo our semangat wen down...haihz..so next month we gota go der again...n like 12.10 oni i get to eat FOOD!..was so hungry..aft dat i straight headed home n din go 4 da next class...bt my frenz said da teacher took attendance n its a lecture...so wat..i dun giv a DAMN!..i hav da rights to go or not cz im paying..not as if its free from da darn useless coll..all she cud do is jz scold me..or cut marks from my coursework...hmpz...let her la..useless lady..i call her *giraffe*..cz her neck so so long..n she looks weird..walk aso weird...wat weirdo..xD
summary..I HATE MY DAY!!!
bt except for da sleep i get in da aftnun..hahaha..xD

No comments: