Sunday 25 May 2008

2nd year..

*blink blink*..(>.<)

its my 2nd year ad!wahahahaha...time reali flies!!..*phooooo..like da wind*..haha
bt da bad news is...da subs are super harder...it include..
1) basic taxation
2) business law
3) management accounting fundamentals
4) financial accounting
5) english for business...*stupid sub!!!!*
6) hmmm...4get d..hahaha...

~wahleh 1st sem of second year's sub is reali freaking me out!!!~

my class starts at 9am tomolo!!..haiyo...*monday blues*..=.=....y dun it start in da aftnun...haihz...n i heard dat on saturday aso i got class...oh no!!!*gasp*...im so gona skip dat freakin stupid miserable class!!!...hehehehe..

aisk..class start at 9 but i gota b up at 6.30...haihz..lousy life...hw i wish png got lrt straight to my coll...>.<...then it wud b so much easier 4 me!!!xD

No comments: