Thursday 8 May 2008

xD

hehehehe...i dun knw wat to put as title so i jz put a smile...xD...im not sad nor super happy nw...jz moderate me...lol...i tink tis wud b a long post...cz i'm gona post bout my PAST 3 days i as i mention llloooooonnnngggg time ago dat im gona blog bout it...plus wat happen TODAY!

okies...lets start frm 29th april..*grin*
da clock struk 4pm n da lecture said STOP WRITING!!!n my heart wen YAY!!!..hehehe..din stop smilin til i counted da marks i left empty...n my head wen DANG GURL!!!WTH??..bt i manage to calm myself down dat i WUD manage to PASS at least...hehehe..xp
aft dat i super wen n enjoy myself da whole nite...wen gurney n then batu ferringi...hehehe..bt da fun is not as i expected..cz i was super tired n din reali enjoy...

30th april.....
got up early n packed my bags cz im leavin to ipoh alone on da very same day...cz der is a worship conference der n dat nite is CONCERT NITE!!...i rcd ipoh n got down da bus..n then da fear cums in me...*wer da heck is tis place???!!..n y da heck my aunty's hp cudnt b contacted??!!*i was so so scared n call up my bro to get aunty's num n then ask a gurl there wer is tis place...n thankfully everything wen OK!...hehehe...bt da concert nite wer not up to my standard..=.=....i fel like my time had been wasted traveling der ALONE!!da music wer TOO loud til my ears like wana explode...n i cudnt hear wat da heck im singin...tink bout it how loud izit to hav 16 speakers in a small hall??!!!!dey shudt put so loud n da whole nite got sound disruption...n da preachin was way BORING!!dats y i didnt enjoy it...

1st may...
had to get up 6.30am to go for da conference thingy..n as i din get enuf sleep...i was a statue da whole day...tho i may talk to ppl..bt then i wud suddenly 4get wat da heck im talkin..hehehe...at 8am...ppl start arriving in da church..n i go round to greet ppl...hehehe biasalah..i ni kan famous..*grin*xD....nola..probably gota blame my dad's job dat hav to shift so many churches!!..haha..actualy 2 churches ni..hehe...bt then those penang folks...i knew them all..cz dat was my 1st church i wen 2 b4 my dad became a pastor...n then saw my god dad..GOSH!!..unbelievable bt believe it cz his hair is longer than my hair wen i had long hair!!!!...hehehe..so whole day i've been callin him as GOD MA!..=p...n yeah he tried cekik-ing me...hahahaha...bt its da truth god pa...go cut ur GELI long hair la...n aso too bad i 4got to take a pic wit u!!..n if i took i wud probably post it up here..akakakaka...LOL!!!...bt i cudnt stick talkin to him da whole time cz i gota go talk to my other frenz 2..bt da best ting is...non of da pastors der recognise me as pastor alex kok's daugther...hehehe...cz tis alws happens to me wen i go for diocesan camp...those pastors will sum how get da info dat im a pastor's daugther...ugh!n dat means i gota behave properly n i dun like it!...btw da dance workshop was great...bt it left me wit few blue blacks on my body cz we had to roll n crawl on da floor...bt i din enjoy da preaching at all!!..hehehe...dat is da boring-ness time in da conference....aft it all ends...i din manage to say gudbye to sum of my frenz cz had to rush to da bus wit st marks felers...n i rch hm nearly 1am!!!..i was darn tired...n oh yeah...i reali enjoyed da praise n worship in da conference...was reali reali great..i felt like god had pulled me back to him during those worship time..xD



i tink god reali had use dat conference to pull me back to him...cz last sun...i was reali reali angry wit da way my sp church worship leader lead...he wen for da conference bt din gain nything frm it n he is stil da usual him!!..n yeah i scolded him...he said give him time n i said fine...bt aft service i wen to da youth n told them worship is not a sing-along-wit-me session...i hope dey rmb dat!if not im gona confront them again..cz bein a worship leader u cannot hav da tidak-apa attitude...a leader has an important role n not jz singin in da front like an idiot...


n TODAY...
my bro let me drive his car again for practice...hehehe...hopefully or shud say as...MUZ pass tis time...hehehehe...i knw i knw ppl hav been askin me y da heck i fail...gosh...n knw wat?i din tel my sis n evn ask my bro n parents to keep it a secret frm her..knw y??cz she wil ejek me or scold me teruk teruk...n i HATE it...bt i jz din wana tel her...all her critics r jz so darn hurtful...bt wel..i beginin to dun put those critics in heart bt sumtimes i jz cudnt stand it...i'll cry...wel dats life..FACE IT GURL!!!i alws tel myself dat...cz out der in da world der is much more worst critics than her...
nyway...i wen for karaoke today..hhehe...kBOX...hahah too bad in sp wen dun hav RedBox..hehe..not bad not bad...bt dey dun hav da latest songs...=.=....bt i reali enjoyed myself...n my mum 2!hehehe..LOL....n then giant to restock my SWEETS!!muahahaha...got a pack of gummie bears!oh luv it...so long d din eat it...n aso sum other sweets...xp..i knw u guys may ask me to stop takin so much sweet cz it may lead to diabeties...bt then..witout eatin sweet a day...i dun fel wel...hehehe...xD

No comments: