Monday 19 May 2008

blur-NESS!!

dun knw y feel like bloggin pulak...probably got bitten by da blog bug...*grin*


my blur-ness strike jz now...gosh it was so darn memalukan!!!!...cz i was outside..

aft havin my dinner...dad paid for it n then wen walk out from da shop...n so i walk wit my head lookin down..cz i was jz too lazy to lift it up..hehehe...dad walked infront of me..so wen he is out of da shop he press da button to open da car doors..so i jz continue walking...n so i walk to the car...i put my hand on da open door tingy n tried openin it..bt it jz wudnt open...n dats wen i lift up my head n saw my dad walkin to da other further side...i was like 'eh??!!~'...tis is our car mah..wira leh...n my mum was bhind...i turn n look at her n then look bak at da car i was openin...'eh y not same colour 1??'....n oni at last i realise it wasnt our car!!!!hahahahahahaha...lolx....i laugh non-stop...n da shop ppl wer lookin at me..cz da car was jz infront of da shop!!!gosh...was so humilating...i faster walk to MY car...hehehe...xD....dad turn to me n call me SOT!...hehehe...mum aso end up laughin...aisk...me la me...wen wil my blur case sickness heal??

No comments: