Tuesday 6 May 2008

drama freak..

im proud to admit dat im a DRAMA SERIES FREAK...

xD

dramas cud occupy me da whole day...n it wont bore me..actualy these few days...i've been watchin drama whole day...hehe..dats y wen u c me on9 n i din reply u...wel cz im watchin my drama..xp....ppl say drama are jz fantasy of life...n yeah i do agree on it...cz most of da stuff happen in da drama..wil neva eva happen in real life...cz der is hardly coincidence in life...well u guys may blieve in fate...bt..im not into believin in dat...mayb a lil bit of fate to spice up our lives....

i've jz finis watch my latest drama..prince hours...yeah i knw it was aired on 8tv..bt i din get da chance to watch cz alws my grandparents wil own da tv whole day...so i hardly get to watch tv...so my sis wen n bot da fake dvd..hehe...wat to do....we aint dat filty rich!...heheh...

as u all may predict abit from da title..'prince hours'...hehe...yeah berkenaan wit da istana life...der was 'princess hours' b4 tis drama came up...n wen i watch it..both of it kinda da same..jz dat in 'princess hours' two prince like a princess n in 'prince hours' two prince like a dayang in da palace..hehehe...LOL...dey luv to make it confusin by havin a triangle luv in a drama...n alws 1 of da guys wil backoff n another wil get da gurl...hehe...sum of u may not like watchin dramas cz u may say its so predictable....bt well...i get da joy in watchin it...hahaha...cz of da scripts...da guys wil say sumthing so meaningful n touching to da gal n dats da time i'll go..."aaawww....dats so sweet...hw i wish i was dat gurl...."hehehe..bt then i'll smack myself*hack...gal get back to reality!!*...hehehehe...xD....

gosh..DRAMAS DRAMAS DRAMAS!!....make ppl dream so much!!!!!sumtimes i wud dream b4 i sleep...dat if im tis or if im dat gal...hehehe..LOL..i knw tis is pathetic...bt wat to do.??!!i jz LUV dreamin...xp


well nw its ad 3 sumthing n y am i stil bloggin wen der is so many mosquitoes around??..*i knw im sweet..xp..hah!*...cz im super duperly enjoyin my holidays by sleeping late..hehe..i knw im weird...bt i luv sleepin late n gettin up late...xD..dats jz me..i luv spendin my own sweet time wen da surrounding is so quiet n peaceful....n dats da time dat is oni me dat is stil awake...hehe..n not forgetting my dogs n puppies!!hehehe..bein alone makes me think alot...alot til sumtimes it worries me wen i tink bout sumthing negative...n then i wud find comfort wit my dear..bt nw he's nicely sleepin soundly d...so dun wana disturb him...well im da 1 who is on holiday n he stil hav classes..so it'll b mean if i wake him up jz to hear my cries...wel wel.. i tink i beta go get my rest than use my brain's energy to tink bout nonsense...*i jz miss my honey so much rite nw...='(*

No comments: