Friday 16 May 2008

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

over da years of growing up....u can c ppl do change...ppl's taste changed...evn da frenz dey join wit aso changed....

im happy n aso sad at da same time wen i tink bout da word FRIENDS....cz if u ask me who is my best friend..ill go..'uuhh..hhmmm...i dun knw~!..i hav many!'....cz my circle of frenz change as i grew up...n i grew up not jz in one place...cz i gota shift wen my dad gota shift...

my days in penang wer kinda okay...hehe..cz i was kinda noty..so my church ppl kinda dun like me...bt i hav tis great fren..vicky...hehe..we did lotsa stuff together such as...sleeping over..bathin together...hahaha...lol..yea da usual things besties do...n yeah she is stil my best fren nw..tho we hardly contact bt wen we meet..we'll share our secrets out..xD..n 4 my skol felers...i got a bestie aso...bt i lost contact wit her years n years ago aft i shifted to kl..i was so so sad..i miz her so much..nw der is no way of me gettin in contact wit her..cz i dun knw wer she is nw...however..da happy part is...as nw im in penang studyin...i've met some of my primary skol frenz in my coll!!!...n yeah i stil do rmb them n dey do rmb me!!!...bt i saw da gurl i hated da most last time nw in my coll...n wen neva i c her..i'll say..'uhh..dat bitch again'...hahaha..yea i hated her since primary..heheh

aft finishin my standard 4..i had to shift down to kl...i din cry dat time...bt i was sad...i had to leave bhind so many frenz n aso my running dream bhind..its sad cz i had da chance to represent my daerah in running bt i had to let it go cz i had to shift..mum encourage me to start a new in kl..so fine..wen kl n had new frenz again...skol frenz wer bad..i mean da guys..cz dey alws bully me...bt church frenz are great..hehehe...we din reali bond in da 1st place..bt sum how or rather..da time brot us together..okay..let me name da US...jess,joyce,joanna,crystalyn,jason,jeremy,jordan,billy,john,arthur,tommy,han jie.....*hhmmm i tink dats all..did i left ny1 out??*...hahaha...i miz tis GANG!u all gav me so much memories!!!hope 1 day we'll all gather together n jz hav a chat on life..hehehe..btw i stil keep in contact wit them except arthur, jeremy,joanna..haha...dey r da quiet ones n others da bising 1..hehehe...i tink every1 shud change their names starting wit J so we cud call ourselves da J GROUP..lol...n oh yeah..my PESS skol frenz..we r PUDU ENGLISH SSECONDARY SCHOOl...lotsa ppl alws say we r PEST..haihz...yea its a GURLS skol..n it wasnt my choice of skol i wana study in..was force by mum...bt then i kinda like dat skol aft knwin all those great frenz..n stil keepin in touch wit sum of them...oh n aso my mum's kindergarden's teacher's children!hahahaha...met a few frenz der..bt nw im jz keepin in touch wit oni 1..hehe...xp

sp skol life was da WORST!...hated my class guys so freakin much!my best frenz are all frm other class...so in class i'll jz sit alone..n not 4geting wit my sakai fren..sopiak...hehehe....bt we do make lotsa noise n alws kena scoldin 4 talkin to much...during recess or free time..i'll go talk to seniors...or dey'll cum find me to talk..cz dey pity me aso bein da only CHINESE in my freakin stupid class...my physic teacher wud alws pick on me..dun knw y..bt i wud scold him bak..xD..dats jz me..n 4 my church frenz...i dun reali hav a gang here...cz here all are either too big or too young...haha..dun wana say old la...jz i wud prefer ppl my age u knw..ppl i cud click to...bt aft mixing wit them..dey r great ppl 2...nw i say i hav a fren who is a GM of a hotel in AS..hahaha...lol..we dun call him uncle..we call him by name..n he alws hang out wit us if he is free...n aso his wife...so in sp church..dats my circle of frenz...

in my life i hav so many diff ppl i call as frenz...i bet u guys aso hav...no matter wer life takes us...we shudnt forget our old frenz who wer once was der wen we needed them...once fren will alws be a fren..dat bond u hav wit those ppl will neva fade away...neva b sad wen u hav to leave ur frenz to pursue ur new life...cz u'll find a new circle of frenz again...jz keep contact wit ur old frenz...tis is life...things cums n goes...bt wen a frenship is bond..it wil neva b broken

so i jz wana tel u guys...i mean my FRIENDS...no matter wer ur frm as long as i knw u n u knw me...I ACTUALY MIZZ U ALL!!!...n i cherish our frenship alot...everyday wen i lie on my bed..b4 i go to sleep..i'll tink of u all dat hav pass thru my life...THX 4 brightening up my life n bein der 4 me wen i ned u all...

No comments: