Thursday 15 May 2008

gossip gurls...

whole day i've been watchin gossip gurls...hehehe...dwlded it frm limewire...yea my days of taiwanese drama are over cz i cudnt dwld it n i gota wait patiencely whole day jz to watch it n it takes a long time to load n i dun knw hw to dwld..so i got sick of it d...hehehe..n 4 my dvds drama...i've finis watch 2 dramas d..hahaha...gota to bak png to get new dvd dramas frm sis..ekeke...xD...gud to hav sis who buy dramas n i get to watch for free....a plus point..xp

gossip gurls are so so true bout 2day's teenagers...its so so BITCHY...best fren sleeps wit a bestie's boyfriend??..wat a betrayal..but HEY..dats da truth these days...bt luckily...im not in dat kind of situation..hahahaha...cz my besties dun knw my bf n sum of them knw bt neva talk to him b4...hehehe...both best fren became enemies cz dey r in a luv triangle...bt dey kinda sort it out...bt then problems came in again...n oh their life is full of parties parties n parties...haihz...dey neva get bored meh??..for me..i wud...

n oh..luckily gossip dun pass tru so fast durin my skool days...oh well mayb der is..bt i jz dun knw...however..lately i go to knw 1 news bout me...hahahhah...yea a gossip bout me durin my secondary days..n its not oni my skol felers knw...other skol felers aso knw..sp is such a small lil town bt i din knw ppl do notice da tiny lil me...bt wateva...say wat dey like..i dun giv a damn..xD..its my life n im living it to da fullest...

n i totaly luv me life nw...out of da boring skol n into da coll life..yea der is stil gossips in coll..bt heck...who cares??hehehe...witout gossip..wer is da fun??xD...humans wil b humans ALWS no matter in which society dey r in...


nyways..lately....or jz ni 2day...i decided to help to teach da sunday skol kids a dance for their upcomin children's sunday...aisk..its so frustrating tinkin of steps...taking so much of my brain's energy...holiday i shud b restin n recuperating time..bt end up hav to use my BRAINS!!gosh...haihz..wat to do...who ask me to b so free siting n lazyin around da hse...

oh yeah..my advice to u ppl who wana get a partner...plz do get ur new bf/gf out frm ur circle of super close frenz...cz problem wudnt arise...n its safer..TRUST ME!...i learn it frm..GOSSIP GURLS..hahahahaha...

No comments: