Friday 2 May 2008

holiday begins!!!!

i shud b energize up aft rmberin dat nw is my holiday...bt im so so so super tired...da last 3 days i wer so bz wit activities ni...n i've got so many pics to post up...bt im in sp..n da com dun hav my hp's software n aso i din bring my wire...so i shall postponed it til later...

last 3 days i was not able to get a 12 hours nice sleep...*i do sleep dat long k*..hehehe...dats y nw im so tired n my eyes aso hav swollen...

actualy tis post im not gona write details bout my last 3 days....i jz wana let u all knw dat im stil ALIVE...hehehehe..xD

its great dat holiday had begun d...n der is lotsa time 4 me to jz....sleep...hehe..n dats wat im gona do next nw..so tata..wil write bout my activites aft i hav fully recharge my energy...

n oh yeah...my lil angel had given birth to 2 lil cute pupies yday...too bad i cudnt upload their pics...dey r incrediblely CUTE!!!!like lil piglets...their nose n paws r so so pinky...n da bad news is dat..it shud hav been 4 pups...bt 2 of it had die..='(...super sad...she kept on lickin da pup to get up bt it din so we had to take it away...n today she kept lookin 4 them...pt my lil gurl...bt da 2 alive ones n actively drinkin milk..hehe..^.^

No comments: