Wednesday 28 May 2008

ps . I LOVE U

have u guys watch tis movie??its so touching!...it made me cry half way thru da movie..gosh!..its reali sweet of da husband to do those stuff for his wife..cz he said der is no1 else in tis world knows her more than him...all tis while der is no movie better than A WALK TO REMEMBER...bt nw...tis movie is on da same level as dat movie..for me la..hehehhe...reali a nice romance story line..n it makes me dream of hw i wish i was dat gurl in da movie..hahhaha..LOL..xD

ok ok yes i was watchin tis movie in da aftnun n yes i din go 4 classes..HAHAHA..(>.<)

nyway its jz a 1 n a half hour of lecture..so i din giv a damn of goin 4 it..tutorials oni startin next week so tis week is oni lecture..bt tomolo im goin la..cz got LAW lecture...*gasp*..its super hard!!!..=(..wen da lecturer says hw to answer a question..he explain n wen he finis explain... all our eyes are widely open cz its so darn long!!!arrrggghhh...n he said we got hafal 70% of da answer given in da book n muz remember every single word cz we cudnt rewrite da facts...wahleh!*die*...n he said..c'mon dun giv me a sour face..take everything wit a smile...c'mon smile..hahaha..he is gud..

tho i skip classes...i din sleep whole day okay...woke up at 11..hahaha..ned to recharge my energy mah..xD..

i dun need to sign up for ny gym cz i ad got free exercise method..tat is to walk from my hse to queensbay!!hahahah...it takes bout 20mins to walk der..n i did it jz now..ekeke..with my cousin..we walk der jz to buy movie tickets..haha..*yaya u might say we r insane..bt we'r not k*..i treat it as an exercise to walk der n then walk bak home..hhaha..sweat super lot n im kinda happy cz i've burn my calories!!hahahaha...so i might not b guilty for not exercising..xD..we got NARNIA...heheh..i so wana watch dat for so long d..n nw get to watch it n its free cz bro n sis paying!!!hahahaha..xp


btw..TARC SUCKS!!!aaarrggghh!!!i got so much complain..haha..n i shall lepaskan in my blog till im satisfied..xD..*c no wonder my dear said i alws got things to complain bout*..hahahaha..

No comments: